Welcome to our Parent Forum page. Here you can find the aims and protocol for the Forum and materials from different meetings. Please let us know if there are topics that you would like to have on the agenda of a Parent Forum.
- To enhance links between home and school, giving parents and carers a better understanding of their child’s education.
- To meet in a mutually supportive environment.
- To seek the views of parents and develop stronger partnerships.
- To assist the school leadership by commenting on new initiatives, drawing attention to areas of concern and contributing to solutions.
- Everyone should remain respectful at all times towards each other
- Discussions should be kept general and not specific to individual children/parents/teachers/non-teaching staff or Governors
- Other people’s ideas should be valued.